Saturday, August 1, 2009

Marine Family Day, 01/08/2009, Mamutik Island!

Today, we had our annual Marine Senior-Junior Family Day Gathering held at Pulau Mamutik of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Come to think of it, this will be the last that I'll be able to join. This was my third gathering already, firstly when I was still a freshie, then as a senior for freshies, and now as freshies' senior's senior~

Gathered at Jesselton Point, KK, then after the second years' as organiser settled the ticketing thing, we transferred to the island by boats. The waves were really, really strong. Windy! Apparently, the ride was terribly causing pain in the ass, real pain~ Anyway, we arrived there and soon the juniors were involved in a series of games.

The weather was hot and windy. I spent most of the time watching, chatting and playing football. I did went for a swim and got myself few cuts all over the hands and legs by the rocks and corals as water became shallow due to ebb tide. Ouchy~ Somehow I was lucky that I borrowed my camera for my friends that went for snorkelling and were able to take some shoots in the water. Nice ones~

And before I forget, I wanna congratulate the second year's juniors for doing a great job in organising this event!
Great work guys~

To all the first year juniors, welcome and have lots of good times ahead~
Best wishes to all~

2 comments:

  1. year end's tide are not to be messed with.
    ebbing tide can really drag you away from the shores.

    bully the juniors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude~
    NO I DIDN'T BULLY MY JUNIORS!!
    I so sayang them leh~
    haha...
    Ouchy, my bruises still aching!zzz

    ReplyDelete