Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just something to share...

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.

Life is a maze, and love is a riddle.

I don't know where to go.

Can't do it alone.

I've tried, but i don't know why.

Slow it down, make it stop,

Or else my heart is going to pop.

Cause its to much, yea its a lot,

To be something I'm not.

I'm a fool, out of love.

Cause I just can't get enough.

I've tried, but i don't know why.

I'm just a little boy lost in the moment.

I'm so scared but i don't show it.

I can't figure it out.

It's bringing me down.

I know, I've got to let it go.

8 comments:

  1. lolz, so this is what real 'sublime poetry is'

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid me dont understand...
    haha... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cause its too much, yea its a lot,"

    mistake there.. zzz..


    err, so good admit stupid? hehe.. nvm.. i dont understand either..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... stupid need to admit... later other people say lagi no face...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. very good ah!! u understand this!! hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete